Trey Hilberg is an associate in the Firm’s Business Law Department. He represents clients in transactional matters including entity formation for limited liability companies and limited partnerships, stock option plans for corporations, filings with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, and advisory agreements for Maryland Real Estate Investment Trusts. Trey has also assisted clients in preparing security agreements as well as assignments of contracts and intellectual property rights.
Prior to joining the Firm, Trey served as a judicial law clerk to Administrative Judge for the Baltimore County Circuit Court, the Honorable Kathleen G. Cox. In 2017, he graduated from the University of Maryland School of Law and during law school was a member of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission Honors Program. Trey also received a bachelor’s degree in History from Washington College in 2012.
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Division
- Strategic Planning Committee, Brigance Brigade Foundation
- “Maryland’s Response to Comptroller v. Wynne: Answering Double Taxation with a Double Standard,” 12. J. Bus. & Tech. L. 97 (2016)