"Best Lawyers 2013" selects 10 Shapiro Sher attorneys
The Best Lawyers in America® selects ten Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler attorneys for inclusion in its 2013 edition.
This reflects an additional two SSG&S attorneys named in the prestigious guide since last year’s edition. The 2013 guide cites the following attorneys in the indicated practice areas:
- William E. Carlson: Biotechnology Law; Corporate Law
- Larry S. Gibson: Civil Rights Law
- Richard M. Goldberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Ann Clary Gordon: Real Estate Law
- K. Lee Riley, Jr.: Banking and Finance Law
- William A. McComas: Information Technology Law
- Lonnie M. Ritzer: Tax Law
- Paul Mark Sandler: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs
- Ronald M. Shapiro: Sports Law; Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures, Television and Music
- Joel I. Sher: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law
The Best Lawyers in America® (copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC) is regarded as a definitive guideto legal excellence in the country. For its 2013 edition, Best Lawyers based its research on a peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.