"Best Lawyers 2014" selects 9 Shapiro Sher attorneys
Nine Shapiro Sher attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 rankings, which were released today. The rankings include one attorney named "Lawyer of the Year" in the Entertainment Law category.
The 2014 guide cites the following attorneys in the indicated practice areas:
- William E. Carlson: Biotechnology Law; Corporate Law
- Larry S. Gibson: Civil Rights Law
- Richard M. Goldberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Ann Clary Gordon: Real Estate Law
- William A. McComas: Information Technology Law
- Lonnie M. Ritzer: Tax Law
- Paul Mark Sandler: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs
- Ronald M. Shapiro: Sports Law; Baltimore’s “Lawyer of the Year” for Entertainment Law – Music; Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television
- Joel I. Sher: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler is based in Baltimore, Maryland, and has an additional office in Washington, DC. Founded in 1972, the Firm is nationally known for its practices in business law, litigation, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights.
The Best Lawyers in America® is regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the country. For its 2014 edition, Best Lawyers based its research on a peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.