"Best Lawyers 2016" selects eight Shapiro Sher attorneys
Eight Shapiro Sher attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2016®. All the firm's core practice areas are represented in the selections.
The guide cites the following attorneys in the indicated practice areas:
- William E. Carlson: Biotechnology Law; Corporate Law
- Matthew A.S. Esworthy: Commercial Litigation
- Larry S. Gibson: Civil Rights Law
- Richard M. Goldberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Ann Clary Gordon: Real Estate Law
- Paul Mark Sandler: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs
- Ronald M. Shapiro: Sports Law; Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures, Television and Music
- Joel I. Sher: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Best Lawyers in America® is regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the country. For its 2016 edition, Best Lawyers based its research on a peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast 6.7 million votes on the abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.