Shapiro Sher listed 15 times in "Best Law Firms 2013" by U.S. News and Best Lawyers®
US News and Best Lawyers® lists Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler in 15 practice areas in the newly released rankings of "Best Law Firms of 2013."
The Firm is included in two National Rankings and 13 rankings for the Baltimore Metropolitan Area.
Nationally, Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler was ranked for its practice in Bankruptcy, Creditor/Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, as well as for its Sports Law practice.
In the Baltimore Metropolitan Area, Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler was ranked in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Biotechnology Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar – Government Investigations
- Criminal Defense: White Collar – Litigation
- Entertainment Law
- Information Technology Law
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Tax Law
In selecting firms for the “Best Law Firm” rankings, U.S. News and Best Lawyers®combine extensive data collection with peer reviews and client assessments. U.S. News Media Group is the publisher of U.S. News and World Report. Best Lawyers®is among the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession, known for its annual Best Lawyers in America® rankings.