Seventeen SSG&S Attorneys Included in Maryland Super Lawyers 2014
The new Maryland Super Lawyers list, just published by Thomson Reuters, names nearly all of the Firm's attorneys, including four lawyers identified as “Rising Stars” of the legal community.
The new issue of Maryland Super Lawyers magazine includes the following Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler attorneys in their respective practice areas:
- Nolan M. Aiken – Business/Corporate (“Rising Star”)
- William E. Carlson – Business/Corporate
- Matthew A.S. Esworthy – General Litigation
- Scott W. Foley – Civil Litigation, Banking
- Larry S. Gibson – Administrative Law
- Richard M. Goldberg – Bankruptcy
- Ann Clary Gordon – Real Estate
- Eric R. Harlan – Business Litigation
- Renée Lane-Kunz – Employment & Labor Law (“Rising Star”)
- Robert B. Levin – Business Litigation
- William A. McComas – Technology Transactions
- Joseph A. Pulver – Banking (“Rising Star”)
- Lonnie M. Ritzer – Real Estate, Tax
- Paul Mark Sandler – General Litigation (Included in state’s “Top 10” list)
- Ronald M. Shapiro – Entertainment & Sports
- Joel I. Sher – Bankruptcy (“Top 100’)
- Daniel J. Zeller – Bankruptcy (“Rising Star”)
Additionally, for the third year in a row, in 2013 Super Lawyers named Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler the “Top Mid-Sized Law Firm” in Maryland for business and transactions. William E. Carlson, President of the Firm, heads the business practice group.
Super Lawyers is a division of Thomson Reuters. It rates attorneys throughout the country using a proprietary combination of peer review, professional achievement tracking, and independent attorney research.