Ten Shapiro Sher Attorneys Featured in The Best Lawyers in America
The newly released 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, a prominent guide to the legal industry, honors ten attorneys from Shapiro Sher. Each of the Firm's core practice areas – including its nationally known corporate law, litigation, and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights practices – are represented in the new edition. Additionally, Firm Chairman Joel I. Sher has been identified as a Baltimore “Lawyer of the Year” in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights.
The guide cites the following attorneys in their indicated practice areas:
- David Applefeld: Construction Litigation
- William E. Carlson: Biotechnology and Life Sciences; Corporate Law
- Scott W. Foley: Commercial Litigation
- Larry S. Gibson: Civil Rights Law
- Richard M. Goldberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Bankruptcy Litigation
- Ann Clary Gordon: Real Estate Law
- Eric R. Harlan: Commercial Litigation; Family Law
- Paul Mark Sandler: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs
- Ronald M. Shapiro: Sports Law; Entertainment Law
- Joel I. Sher: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Shapiro Sher was founded in 1972 by Ronald M. Shapiro with the mission of providing outstanding legal counsel for Maryland businesses of all sizes. With offices in Baltimore and Washington D.C., the Firm is nationally recognized for its practices in business law, litigation, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights.