Fifteen Shapiro Sher attorneys named in "Maryland Super Lawyers 2013"
Maryland Super Lawyers cites 15 Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler attorneys in its just-released 2013 list, including four attorneys identified as "Rising Stars" in the legal community.
The new issue of Maryland Super Lawyers magazine names the following Shapiro Sher attorneys in their respective practice areas:
- William E. Carlson – Business/Corporate
- Matthew A.S. Esworthy – General Litigation (“Rising Star”)
- Scott W. Foley – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard M. Goldberg – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Ann Clary Gordon – Real Estate
- Eric R. Harlan – Business Litigation
- Renée Lane-Kunz – Employment & Labor Law (“Rising Star”)
- Robert B. Levin – Business Litigation
- John J. Lovejoy – General Litigation (“Rising Star”)
- William A. McComas – Information Technology
- Lonnie M. Ritzer – Real Estate
- Paul Mark Sandler – General Litigation (Included in state’s “Top 10” list)
- Ronald M. Shapiro – Entertainment & Sports
- Joel I. Sher – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“Top 100’)
- Daniel J. Zeller – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“Rising Star”)
Additionally, for the second year in a row, in 2012 Super Lawyers named Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler the “Top Mid-Sized Law Firm” in Maryland for business and transactions. William E. Carlson, President of the Firm, heads the business practice group.