Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler's Winter 2015 Banking & Financial Services newsletter focuses on the steps lenders should take at the outset of a loan default to strengthen the likelihood of a full recovery on an SBA loan guarantee.
Renée Lane-Kunz, the Firm’s Chief Operating Officer and co-head of its Employment Law Group,has been named a Partner of the Firm. She previously served as Of Counsel. Ms. Lane-Kunz is also President of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), Maryland Chapter.
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Insurance Law
- Public Law & Election Law
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury