Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Shapiro Sher partner Matthew A.S. Esworthy has just been appointed Special Advisor to the American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section Council.
Shapiro Sher's Banking & Financial Services Report for Spring 2014 features the article, "Three's A Crowd: Intercreditor Agreements That Work." Click here for the full report.
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Public Law & Election Law
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury