Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Matthew A. S. Esworthy has been named to the American Bar Association Cybersecurity Legal Task Force for the second consecutive year. He will serve on the Task Force for a one-year term as the sole representative of the ABA’s Criminal Justice Section.
Shapiro Sher partner Matthew Esworthy is quoted on the Federal News Radio website in the article, "AFGE lawsuit seeks relief for victims of OPM data breach."
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Insurance Law
- Public Law & Election Law
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury