Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Shapiro Sher partner Matthew Esworthy is quoted on the Federal News Radio website in the article, "AFGE lawsuit seeks relief for victims of OPM data breach."
Read about the pros and cons of a captive insurance company in a two-part blog post on Shapiro Sher's Business Insurance Attorney blog.
Joseph A. Pulver, a senior associate in the Firm's Banking and Financial Services Group, led a discussion on forensic accounting hosted by the Bar Association of Baltimore City.
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Insurance Law
- Public Law & Election Law
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury