Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Paul Mark Sandler writes on Pearson v. State, a recent appellate ruling on voir dire in Maryland state courts.
The Star Tribune interviews Ron Shapiro about his new book, Perfecting Your Pitch, and the negotiating strategies he honed over his many years of representing famous sports figures around the bargaining table.
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Public Law & Election Law
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury