Baltimore, Maryland Business Lawyers | Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
News & Publications
Shapiro Sher's Ron Shapiro was the inaugural speaker at The University of Maryland, Baltimore, as part of a new speaker series focused on core values. Ron's topic, civility, was the first core value to be addressed in the seven-part series.
The Daily Record includes two titles by Paul Mark Sandler on a list of must-read legal books for Maryland lawyers: Pattern Examinations of Witnesses for the Maryland Lawyer and Anatomy of a Trial: A Handbook for Young Lawyers.
About Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler
When you hire Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, you get an efficient law firm gifted with the ingenuity and foresight that only come with years of hard-fought accomplishment. Corporations, privately-held businesses, and individuals in Maryland and around the country rely on us for experienced representation in business law, bankruptcy, financial restructuring, and litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Employment Law
- International Trade & Commerce
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Technology Transactions
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Litigation - All Trial & Appellate Courts
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Insurance Law
- Public Law & Election Law
- Real Estate & Construction Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury