Eleven Shapiro Sher attorneys selected for Maryland Super Lawyers 2012
Maryland Super Lawyers has selected 11 Shapiro Sher attorneys, including three cited as "rising stars," for inclusion in its recently released 2012 ratings.
The new Maryland Super Lawyers names the following Shapiro Sher attorneys in their respective practice areas:
- William E. Carlson – Business/Corporate
- Matthew A.S. Esworthy – General Litigation (“rising star”)
- Scott E. Foley – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“rising star”)
- Richard M. Goldberg – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Ann Clary Gordon – Real Estate
- Eric R. Harlan – Business Litigation
- William A. McComas – Information Technology
- Paul Mark Sandler – General Litigation
- Ronald M. Shapiro – Entertainment & Sports
- Joel I. Sher – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Daniel J. Zeller – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“rising star”)
Trial attorney Paul Mark Sandler was named in a list of the ten most highly-ranked attorneys in the state. Joel I. Sher, Chairman of the Firm, was ranked among the top 100.
Additionally, Super Lawyers recently named Shapiro Sher the top mid-size law firm in Maryland for business and transactions. The distinction was published in Super Lawyers Business Edition in late 2011. William E. Carlson, President of the Firm, heads the business practice group.