We invite you to become acquainted with Shapiro Sher and its professionals. Our departments and practice groups work in concert to achieve client goals, providing integrated services that draw on a range of talents and experience.
Fortune 100 corporations, closely-held entities, and small businesses have been turning to the Firm for counsel since our founding in 1972.
The litigation department has consistently won major verdicts and achieved favorable settlements in a broad range of disputes.
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Product Liability & Personal Injury
- Public Law & Election Law
- Construction and Real Estate Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Land Use and Zoning Litigation
Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Reorganizations & Workouts
- Out of Court Restructurings
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Advisory
Banking and Financial Services
Financial institutions, including banks, credit union and lending-service companies trust Shapiro Sher's banking lawyers to provide experienced counsel in connection with all aspects of the commercial lending process.
- Documenting & Structuring Commercial Loan Transactions
- Workouts & Commercial Loan Restructurings
- Loan Modifications & Forbearance Agreements
- Foreclosures & UCC Sales
- Note Sales
- SBA SOP Compliance & Protecting SBA Guarantees
- Defending Lender Liability Claims
Led by a former Senior Counsel to the Maryland Insurance Administration, the Firm’s insurance practice is trusted by Fortune 500 and mid-size insurance businesses and insurance professionals.
- Captive Entity Formation & Operation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes & Opinions
- Insurance Regulatory Matters
- Risk Management & Transfer